1. Nothing to print out/submit for task 3 (a) on purchase orders created?
2. Task 3 (b) says – <span style=”font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt;”>It has been confirmed that the supplies have been received. – This DOES NOT relate to purchase orders created in task 3 (a) right? </span>
1. You are required to submit your MYOB data file and Printouts 5 and 12 which this task will be marked off.
2. It states “Change the following Supplier Purchase orders into dated 10/02/17 ” so It relates to Purchase order 1 and 2 as listed in the table below the Task 3b on assessment document.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Janelle Bruzzese.
The task at 3b states change the <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>following</span> supplier orders entered, into bills and I am not sure why its misleading?
You can not reverse a bill to an order once its changed. You would need to delete any bills entered incorrectly and start again.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.